2022/23 Fall/WINTER BOX LACROSSE LEAGUES
The best way to get better is to play. Get ready for the season with lots of playtime and fun.
Box lacrosse is a different style of lax that is played indoors. There are many benefits to playing box lacrosse in the offseason. The game is a little faster as it is played on a smaller field. It helps improve stick skills and decision making. All players use short sticks so it helps improve position defense. The nets are smaller with bigger goalie pads which makes it harder to score. This helps improve shooting and finishing and creates more transition play. Box lax requires constant substitutions for more playtime and reps! There are so many benefits but the most important is that it is fun!!!
Go to our BOX LACROSSE page for more info.
BOX LACROSSE LEAGUES
- 6 on 6 Indoor Lacrosse
- 2, 20 min halves
- 4 x 4 goals w/ big goalies (goalie gear provided)
- GOALIES PAY HALF!!! Use code GOALIE at registration
- 5 week league
- Drop in style Lacrosse
- 24 Player Maximums- Leagues often fill up so sign up early!
- On field instruction!
- 10 minute instructional warm up
- Player substitution and rotations
- OPEN TO ALL AREA PLAYERS!