2023 Summer Boys Teams
2023 TOURNEY SCHEDULE- DATES TBA
2023 Age Guidelines
- U-8 (1st & 2nd grades)
- U-10 (3rd & 4th grades)
- U-12 (5th & 6th grades)
- U-14 (7th & 8th grades)
- 2026 High School Freshman
- 2025 High School Sophomores
- 2024 High School Juniors
High School- Cost $1,400.00
2024- Current Juniors
2025- Current Sophomores
2026- Current Freshman
2027- Current 8th Grade - $1,300.00
2028- Current 7th Grade - $1,300.00
2029- Current 6th Grade - $1,200.00
2030- Current 5th Grade- $1,200.00
U-10- Current 3rd & 4th Grades - $1,000.00
U-8- Current 1st & 2nd Grades - Cost TBD
*Dues cover 5 tourneys, uniforms, field expenses, equipment, program insurance, indoor & outdoor practice times, coaches compensation and day to day operations.
SUMMER PRACTICE SCHEDULE
Tuesday & Thursday Nights between 4:30 - 7:30 in Summer beginning June
High School practices first. Youth practices next.
- 4-5 Tournaments
- Smaller Rosters = MORE PLAYTIME!
- 2 practices per week and Summer "SESSIONS"
- Winter Position Practices "SESSSIONS" (Thursdays 6:30-8:00 beg Jan)
- Game Jersey, Game Shorts, Shooter Shirt, Practice Jersey, Helmet Sticker
- Winter Box Lax Practices
- "Field Level" Recruiting Services for High School Players
- End of Season Player Evaluations
- Excellent Communication with effective information distribution tools and resources
- Experienced and knowledgeable Coaching Staff
Alternates are players who did not make the travel roster but still get all the other benefits of West Side. Alternates can attend practices, SESSIONS and clinics. They will also get the uniform and apparel. Alternates will be included in all communication and have access to all of West Sides resources.
Alternates will be able to fill in for players who do not attend tourneys and will be offered a spot on travel roster if there is an injury or other circumstance that removes a player from the team.
We are taking 1 alternate per position per team. Cost - $500 (additional fees apply for tourney participation)
WEST SIDE LAX
125 W 29th St
Holland MI 49423
Go to the ABOUT page for more program information
Please contact Coach Greer with questions about West Side
or email firstname.lastname@example.org